Desmond Elliot Showers Praises On His Calabar Wife’s Skills



Nollywood actor and politician, Desmond Elliot has been married to his Calabar wife, Victoria for 13 years and he recently revealed that her special skills at home has been one of the major reason for the success in his marriage.
In a recent chat with Punch, Desmond revealed that he doesn’t visit the kitchen to cook, due to the fact that his wife is a genius in that area.
He said: “I don’t cook for my wife, I am sorry. I wish I could. I cannot cook and I also do not have the time. I try my best. No, it is not that I cannot cook for my wife but I cannot cook.” 
“My wife is a Calabar woman and she is very skillful in that area. So what I do is that once in a while, I go to the kitchen and boil water. I try my best but for the kids, they need my attention, so I try very hard to give it to them.”




EmoticonEmoticon