3 Bible Verses To Restore Your Hope On The Hard Days

Isaiah 40:31 
When you feel so exhausted you can’t put one foot in front of the other, find rest in Isaiah 40:31.

But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Lord, please strengthen me for the road ahead. Renew my strength, help me run this race of life and not grow too weary to keep going.

1 Peter 5:6-7 
God really does care about you – every little thing – and he cares about how overwhelmed you feel. 1 Peter 5:6-7 says to take it ALL to Him in prayer.

Therefore, humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.

Lord, I confess that sometimes I try to be YOU – limitless and infinite, trying to do everything and meet every need. Forgive me for this. Help me know my limits. Here are the cares of my heart Lord– will you take these burdens from me? Will you help me see how to move forward in a more healthy way?

Matthew 6:14-15 
When we feel we’ve been mistreated, if left unchecked, that hurt can turn into hate, affecting our relationship with God. Here’s what Matthew 6:14-15 says how to handle being wronged;

For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. 

Lord, help me forgive those who have wounded me. Thank you that no matter what the other person does, I know what I can do- forgive and move forward. Help me in that Lord, I can’t do it without you.
[Put together by Renee Davis, a contributor to The Good Men Project]


Source:





EmoticonEmoticon