Former Beauty Queen, Omowunmi Akinifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status

The 2005 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, said her reaction to the viral post about her single status should not be regarded as a clapback.
Omowunmi Akinnifesi romantic life was scrutinised in an article titled, “Tongues Wag Over Omowunmi Akinnifesi Marital Status” where it was noted that people were getting a little bit concerned that the UNILAG graduate was still not married.
Omowunmi confirmed the fears of the ‘wagging tongues’ and also used the opportunity to promote her online shop with a post on her social media page that reads;
“Dear bloggers😍, press😍 and newspapers😍 I’m SINGLE, not in a relationship and not married YET😘. Thank you for paying attention to my personal life on my behalf. I love you 😚😘😘. Cc wearing @shopomowunmi ready to wear brand. I’m just saying. Pls This is not a clap back. I LOVE my Newspapers 😍😍





EmoticonEmoticon