"I was willing to become like Anita to keep Maje" – Toke Makinwa

I don’t know where Toke found the strength to keep loving Maje as desperately as she did despite all the pain she was in the relationship. I’m not sure I could love a man this deeply…or if I want any man to me love me this way. Almost borders on obsession. I don’t understand it. Toke writes;
“I tried to talk to him…a deep conversation in the dark where we could bare our souls to each other. I asked why he wouldn’t let Anita go? What was it about her? With tears in my eyes and desperate to save my home, I was willing to learn, to become like her if that was what he wanted. It it was the sex, I asked him to teach me her moves. If it was her character I wanted to know, so I become what he saw in her. I was drained; I had no pride in that moment. I begged him to give us a chance”
You guys need to buy this book mehn….It will give you goosebumps. Toke went through things that I couldn’t imagine putting myself through. She even told a story of how Maje told her a day after their wedding in 2014 that he missed Anita Solomon. Women need to read this book and learn from it…





EmoticonEmoticon