Blog reader’s heartwarming poem to fiance as she turns a year older today (Photos)

Blog reader,  Balaji Bernard’s fiancee,  Adunni is a year older today and he has sent in a sweet poem dedicated to her to celebrate her. 

He shared beautiful photos with  her and wrote:

“Adunni ade….
Ololufe mi…..my love
A du maradan…one whose dark skin glows
Elerin eye….one with a tender laughter
Ife re tutu lokan mi…your love is so soothing in my heart
Bi eji owuro….like the early morning dew
Opolopo eye okin….alot of peacocks
Lo n fi ewa re toro….are envious of your beauty

WORDS FAIL ME BUT…

In a hundred life times
In a hundred world’s
In any version of reality
I’d find you
And i’d choose you
Happy birthday my love
My heart beats for you”

Happy birthday to you Adunni …

Source:





EmoticonEmoticon