Meet Youngest Candidate Contesting for House of Assembly In Ibadan (Photos)

This young man is contesting for house of assembly, Ibadan north constituency 1, in Ibadan, Oyo state towards 2019 election under People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Who is he? His name is Ismail Damola Fantola, an intelligent young man with passion and ambition in politics. He is very active in politics and a registered member of the party. 
He had a chat with Praize and here’s a brief excerpt:

Que: Which school are you and what course are you studying?
Response: I’m a student of Lautech, studying Agricultural Economics. 

Que: When and why did you join politics?
Response: I was born into politics and I joined at a very early stage of my life. I joined because I am interested in making accountable representation for my people and to serve them with honesty.

Que: As a young man, do you think you will get support from older people?
Response: Well, the Not-too-young-to-run bill passed by the National Assembly is highly supported by elders and the good people of our society, so far, elders are supporting me.


Source:





EmoticonEmoticon