See What A Kind Man Did For Some Boys He Saw Selling Firewood Ahead of Xmas

A kind-hearted Nigerian, Akinaka Richard, has got himself commendation after showing a random act of kindness to less-privileged children. The philanthropist who was in a G-wagon spotted 7 young boys fetching firewood to sell, he decided to give them N5,000 each to buy Christmas clothes ahead of the festivity.

The philanthropist also gave money to a small boy whom he saw hawking goods on the road to get himself something for the Christmas.

Sharing the news on social media, he wrote;

‘I came across this kids this afternoon who reminded me of how the anxiety of not having something new to wear in the festive period would push me to do similar things to raise money just to get something new for the season. It gave me an opportunity to reflect on where God has brought me from but importantly it was an opportunity to appreciate the depth of their struggles..’


Source:





EmoticonEmoticon