Donald Trump Called Kim Kardashian "A Little Large" In Resurfaced 2013 Interview

He's not just a harsh critic of pageant queens, he's also a harsh critic of reality stars! Donald Trump is dealing with some major backlash stemming from his comments about former Miss Universe winner Alicia Machado's weight, and now the media has unearthed a 2013 interview in which he basically calls Kim Kardashian fat! 

The Republican presidential nominee was speaking with HLN's Showbiz Tonight when he was asked his opinion on the then-pregnant E! starlet's decision to request gifts at her baby shower despite her massive wealth. 

"She's a nice person. I've known her over the years. She's really a nice person. She's gotten a little bit large. I would say this, I don't think you should dress like you weigh 120 pounds," he sniped. Kanye's wife was expecting first child North West at the time. 

What does that even have to do with the question?! Kimmy K recently revealed that she considered voting for the presidential hopeful after a spirited political chat with super conservative stepdad Caitlyn Jenner, but ultimately decided she's with Hill. 

"I believe Hillary will best represent our country and is the most qualified for the job. This year, I'm not just voting for myself, but also for my children, and I took that into careful consideration when I made my decision," she wrote on her website. 

We're surprised the brunette bombshell hasn't "clapped back" to The Donald! 


EmoticonEmoticon